• Colon targeting
• Natural polymer based drug delivery systems
• Dosage form Design
• Mathematical modeling of release profiles
Assisted students in the following projects:
• Evaluation of Banana Peel powder as a release retardant in the formulation of sustained release dosage forms
• Comparative evaluation of sustained release tablets prepared using Fenugreek seed mucilage and HPMC
• Evaluation of moringa gum as a natural carrier for colon specific tablets.
• Colon Targeting of celecoxib matrix tablets using okra gum as binding agent
• Formulation and evaluation of clopidogrel film coated tablets
• Development and evaluation of Bilayer multi vitamin tablets
• Banana Peel-A Suitable carrier for drug delivery and Biomedical Devices. N.Selvasudha, N.SriDurgaDevi, Kailasam Koumaravelou and K.Ruckmani:Application number-E-2/3937/2017-CHE.Date of filing of application-21/12/2017.
Department of Biotechnology
Anna University, Chennai 600025
044 - 2235 8358